Teh URL

Sunday, March 06, 2005

50 Cent - Love It Or Hate It Remix (feat G-Unit)

Track Review
Released: 2005
Download It

OK, now that someone has been shot, and Fiddy has excommunicated The Game from the G-unit crew, at least we have this new single from Fiddy's just-released Massacre album (which I'm planning never to listen to in full) as documentary evidence that g-unit w/game at least hit the spot once.

Thanks guys, for hitting the spot. once.

Over a soulful laid-back groove, fiddy, the game, lloyd banks, tony yayo and young buck (isn't he in the slammer now?) all spit fiery yet relaxed verses, bouncing and rolling into each other around the catchy chorus motif "Go ahead, envy me, I'm rap's MVP".

I don't know whether this is the best single off the new fiddy album. It probably is, from what I've read, but then again I also read once that 12-foot-lizards are ruling the earth, so fucken don't pressure me ok?

Oh, and apparently Jesus got married and had kids.

fucken kovacs.

8/10

3 Comments:

  • I like the groove, it makes 50s voice almost bearable. Yeah, aight, it's going into my rotation.

    By Blogger bruce banner, at March 07, 2005 9:18 pm  

  • This is the best G-Unit track since "Wanna Get To Know You".

    It's got an awesome 70's retro feel that sucks you in. The only downside is Lloyd Banks and his crappy voice. I don't understand why he's still a member of G-Unit. He hasn't been shot or at least arrested.

    8/10

    Bez.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 09, 2005 5:36 pm  

  • is good...

    freeing yayo, and now he has formed "G-Unity Foundation, Inc" and has bonded with The Game? fucken awesome

    i'm all for it.

    8/10

    needs more bullet wounds.

    pt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 10, 2005 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home