Teh URL

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Coldplay - X & Y

Album Cover Review
Released: tba ... sometime in July 2005

View the album cover

OK, so I'm just minding my own business at work, trying my best to get through my rigorous daily '4-hour web-surfing and 3-hour table tennis' schedule, when some designer sends around a "hee hee look at the new Coldplay album cover, it's the worst design ever!" all-staff email.

Fuck you, web-design industry. So typical. Shut the fuck up and design some more crappy banner ads so I can block them.

And no, I don't give a crap about Coldplay, bunch of boring twats.

But I like the cover! It reminds me of a cross between the sprites my early-80s Intellivision video game system use to serve up, and the Test Pattern on SBS (tv channel).

I may even try out listening to a few tracks. What a great cover ... did they consult Thom Yorke or something?

And apparently the cover contains a secret code ...

8/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home