Teh URL

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sheila On 7 - Untuk Perempuan

Track Review
Released: 2003
Download It (6.78Mb)

Bali.
Hot.
Humid.

I think I may be dehydrated and possibly have some sort of parasite.

So, to set the tone, here's some suitably overwrought indonesian emo* that will suit this post.

Ostensibly the trip was so I could catch up with girlfriend but in reality I was on a mission to win over "not girlfriend". Upon realizing early on into the trip that this was not going to happen and that I was forever going to be consigned to playing the role of "jizzmale on the side" I spiralled into an arak, magic mushroom and e fuelled binge. This ended when I came to early sunday morning slumped over a vespa in the light early morning rain, shirtless and with a plastic bag wrapped around my head.

And there you have it. What a pathetic web the jizzmale weaves.

Also, rumors have surfaced that my girlfriend is actually gay. Further reports as more information comes in.

7/10

*Okay, so it's not really technically emo, who really gives a shit? do you? well then write a moronic, unhinged and slightly racist comment. If jewbacca can do it, anyone can.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home