Teh URL

Monday, April 04, 2005

Emocapella - Cute Without the 'E' (Cut From the Team)

Track Review
Released: 2003
Download It (6.9Mb)

Emo and Acapella. My not so secret shames. I was content to just enjoy them seperately until one day I stumbled across.

Emocapella.

Much like dating my hot cousin, the idea of listening to something that combined Emo AND Acapella filled me with shame and a searing, horny excitement.

Was it the sinful bliss that I expected? Or was it the abominable horror that they* expected and warned me it would be?

Meh, somewhere in between, it lacked the punch of the original Taking Back Sunday version and the acapella was servicable. The emocapella guys' voices really didn't appeal to me. Maybe it was the low quality of the recording but I wasn't offended nor was swept away in orgasmic waves. I was just left, sort of, treading water, in a sea of banality.

Fuck this, where did I leave my cousin's number?

5/10

* They, in this case, means YOU

1 Comments:

  • The only reason I just posted another drum n bass review above, was so that this execrable embarrassment of a track review wouldn't be the first thing visitors saw when they arrived at our website.

    By Blogger commando, at April 05, 2005 11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home