Teh URL

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

MC Mario - Move It

Track Review
Released: 2001
Download It (3.9Mb)

1994.
A new city, a new group of peers. Will I fit in? Will I be accepted?
Basketball game, the sydney kings are playing, hopes are high.
5 seconds to go, down by 2, timeout, Reel 2 Real starts chanting "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it...."

Final desperate shot....misses.

Outside it's cold, my new friends' easy banter strengthens my sense of isolation and my mind echoes over and over "physically fit-a physically fit-a, physically physically physically fit-a".

6/10

1 Comments:

  • This isn't even ironically bad.

    This isn't even constrained by a certain thematic context like the UFC Intro or LA Law Theme mp3s we posted, so it gets no special considerations.

    It's just fucken crap music.

    I've heard more appealing sounds from people defecating in public toilets.

    Everybody, witness Reyn sinking to new levels of lousiness.

    2/10

    By Blogger commando, at March 30, 2005 10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home