Teh URL

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Paul Mauriat - Love Is Blue

Track Review
Released: 1968
Download It (6.2Mb)

"My love... shall set you free" - Lucy Butler

Of course i'd look to myself for fault, that's just my nature. She chose someone else, so it's ME who is at fault, I'M the one who needs to change.

So, what was it? Did we fail to connect on some fundamental level that would preclude any chance of a lasting relationship? Was I not emotionally ready for a serious commitment?

No. Obviously my muscles weren't big enough.

So now i'm pumping iron in my parent's garage and I need some music. Something I can just put on repeat and focus on while lifting ridiculously light slabs of metal. No lyrics to distract me lest the 10 kilos that i'm attempting to bench falls and lightly bruises my sternum.

Love is blue. Perfect.

9/10

1 Comments:

  • Well I never! This just about perfect just about anything. My lower back is feeling stronger already. Please review more this errr stuff. I always new something was missing in my musical make up.

    By Blogger anon, at March 24, 2005 5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home