Teh URL

Monday, March 14, 2005

S#arp - Kiss Me

Track Review
Released: 2001
Download It (5.4MB)

S#arp (or Sharp) are a korean pop group. I'm not korean. I don't speak korean. So I have no idea what 90% of this song is about.

Apart from the bit in the chorus where the girls sing "kiss me, kiss me, kiss me baby", and the weird part where one of the guys raps in english, i'm just wandering around their sweet sugary korean verse mazes with a half mongrel and a vacant smile.

It's a boppy pop track with a nice melodic hook. The girls are hot, the guys are as well, in that non-threatening, vaguely homosexual way.

It'll take your mind off the fact that you are rapidly approaching almost half of your life expectancy and have achieved NOTHING except chronic insomnia and an almost pathological dislike of seafood.

So get it.

8/10

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home