Teh URL

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Cornelius - Point Of View Point

Track Review
Released: 2004
Download It (4.5Mb)

Monday 14th March 2005
I half fancy the rain as tears falling for me. One step towards the yellow line. I hesitate and the moment passes, the train moves on. Cornelius begins to hum...

Wednesday 16th March 2005
The rain has cleared. The texture of life has subtly altered, kinked in the most unexpected of ways. I have become an image of myself, 2d and disconnected. Behind me magazine cut out lips sail on a sea of swirling playdough. Sensuous in it's undulations the playdough defines me. The other passengers whisper in my ear, left, then right, then left, left right point, but I turn too late to catch them. And all the while the steady syncopated strings and drums beat out in time with my heart.

Friday 18th March 2005
It's been several days now and the longing has subsided, retreated to some unknown compartment within, coiled and dormant.
I realise now.
I hate peter gabriel.

6/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home