Teh URL

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Clit 45 - Caught In A Crack

Track Review
Released: 2005
Download It (2.4 MB)
Buy the album

I don't like punk. I like the attitude, but the simplicity and ugliness of the music just makes me wanna send all the dirty twats off to music school.

Apparently punk was the snotty two-finger salute to the dinosaurs of classic and prog-rock from the 60s and 70s. Did they really have to invent a genre this repellent just to send bands like The Who, Led Zep, and Yes off to an early grave? I thought they were managing quite well with that task by themselves.

Anyway, this is some LA punk bank playing the usual unimaginative dross. I have no idea how this landed in my gy-normous "miscellanous mp3s" folder (it just seems to grow and mutate of its own accord), but I thought I'd aurally abuse all of you with it today.

3/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home